Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I don't know about this...

I've moved, yes. Why have I moved? There was just one bug too many on Yahoo 360. I was unable to post a comment on one of my friend's blogs there. If I can't comment on hers...then people must also have trouble posting on mine. That's a bug I just can't handle.
I do need to tell you all about the wonderful building session from last weekend. Momotaro is beginning to take shape. Look at this wonderful oni taking shape:
3rd Build Session (5)

I just love his hair! He looks like a real bruiser, doesn't he? Just what sort of fighter do you think he will be?
So that's Red, Blue and Green Oni so far but...
I decided to start a new Oni. I realized the bad guys just can't be out numbered by the good guys. That just won't do at all.
3rd Build Session (8)

So here he is with his second layer of papier-mache. He's going to be smaller and yellow/gold. The money grubber of the Oni crime family. Perhaps a bit of a chicken too--I mean--well--he is going to be yellow.
In other news...
3-Location Location

...the location has been picked in the L-building of BCC. Frank and I met the president and his wife in the L-building a week ago. Frank was all business...he paced every location, took notes, drew a sketch and located all the outlets. This was no small feat considering that a huge function was going on. Luckily it was open to the public. There were many displays of interior design and everyone there offered their services unknowingly to help us determine how sound would move about the room. Nifty, huh?

No comments: