Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Aki Matsuri Team Meeting Owarimashita

In case you hadn’t heard or I hadn’t told you…Momotaro will be presented once more at the Aki Matsuri. Hopefully with better sound, and I learned at the first team meeting that the Sound Guru has put mics for puppeteers in the budget. Yay!
There are a few other things I’d like to do for the show this year including back-drops, doing the peach opening right and perhaps a new puppet or two. I’d also like to add a soundtrack for in between scenes. I need some sort of smooth transition between scenes and right now I don’t have it.
Also at the first meeting, I learned that we will be facing a challenge. It seems the L-building has been water damaged and is schedule for repairs this summer. The Aki Matsuri team has been instructed to plan as if that building will not be ready in time for our use. So our show must be moved to a different location.
The L-Building Location
We were planning on moving it to one of the class rooms in the L-building due to the large audience and sound problems we encountered. This just means an entirely different building will need to be considered. I just hope we are not so far out of the common paths as to be difficult to be found.

No comments: